Coherent high pressure coolant nozzle for surface grinding. Surface Grinding nozzles and chambers are smaller than their creep-feed cousins and also based on a smaller swivel size. Standard nozzle aperture is 0.88″ x 0.05″, which covers 1″ wheel width increment. Round nozzles can also be fitted. Chambers up to 4 nozzles wide are available. Nozzles are easily removed and sealed with a ball. Plunger versions are also available to switch off unwanted nozzles when narrower wheels are used. Inlet threads are 3/4″ NPT female thread.
Part Numbers :
- 2" with Plunger: CG-SURF-PLUNG-2W
- 2" without Plunger: CG-SURF-2W
- 3" with Plunger: CG-SURF-PLUNG-3W
- 3" without Plunger: CG-SURF-3W
- 4" with Plunger: CG-SURF-PLUNG-4W
- 4" without Plunger: CG-SURF-4W