Grinding is a thermally dominated process, meaning a high percentage of process heat initially enters the part before coolant quenches it. Unless the coolant is...Read More
Improve Your Grinding Coolant Delivery
- You will consume far fewer grinding wheels per year.
- Greater production throughput increases your capacity.
- Improved surface finish and reduced thermal damage in the final surface.
- Greater dressing tool life and less time lost due to dressing.
- A harder grade wheel will hold form without burning the part.
- Engineered nozzles do not move out of position, even at higher pressure.
- Reduced fire risk with oil coolants, and less flowrate required.
Why Choose Cool-Grind Nozzles?
- Cool-Grind pioneered the coherent-jet nozzle in 1990 at the University of Connecticut.
- Despite their low price the laser-like quality of the jets is an industry leader, even the flat formed nozzle.
- Many of the Cool-Grind nozzles incorporate a +/- 30 degree swivel for accurate jet alignment.
- The higher impact of coherent jets keeps the wheel surface cleaner than competitor nozzles.
- Cool-Grind products are connected using standard pipe threads.
- Cool-Grind nozzles can be clustered much closer together than competitors nozzles.
- Cool-Grind nozzles do not move out of position when tightening the swivels, unlike competitors.