Love the versatility of copper tubing, but not the inaccurate coolant delivery? Our round & flat solder-fit coolant nozzles is the solution for you. They...Read More
Shop Nozzles by Wheel Width
We have many different types of coolant nozzles for all grinding processes. In order to help you find the correct nozzle for your application, we have divided our nozzles into wheel width sections. Click on the links below that represents your specific wheel width.
Improve Your Grinding Coolant Delivery
- You will consume far fewer grinding wheels per year.
- Greater production throughput increases your capacity.
- Improved surface finish and reduced thermal damage in the final surface.
- Greater dressing tool life and less time lost due to dressing.
- A harder grade wheel will hold form without burning the part.
- Engineered nozzles do not move out of position, even at higher pressure.
- Reduced fire risk with oil coolants, and less flowrate required.
Why Choose Cool-Grind Nozzles?
- Cool-Grind pioneered the coherent-jet nozzle in 1990 at the University of Connecticut.
- Despite their low price the laser-like quality of the jets is an industry leader, even the flat formed nozzle.
- Many of the Cool-Grind nozzles incorporate a +/- 30 degree swivel for accurate jet alignment.
- The higher impact of coherent jets keeps the wheel surface cleaner than competitor nozzles.
- Cool-Grind products are connected using standard pipe threads.
- Cool-Grind nozzles can be clustered much closer together than competitors nozzles.
- Cool-Grind nozzles do not move out of position when tightening the swivels, unlike competitors.
Grinding is a thermally dominated process, meaning a high percentage of process heat initially enters the part before coolant quenches it. Unless the coolant is...Read More
The humble coolant nozzle can have a greater impact on the grinding process than you think. In this feature, Dr John A. Webster examines the...Read More